>

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

You Are The BEST!

dear, 

Just got something to share, being me is really make me sick! really! time as it flies - causing me to feel lost & alone. I kept thinking what others might think about my appearance & personality which make me realized that I am a total ugly human .. what is it like to be a beauty homosapien? cute and attractive.. Thus many mankind give u the best treatment as they could. Like seriously! I hate when people judge me based on many appearance more than what my abilities are. Those kinda heartbreaking moment really push my limits. Sometimes I feel like wanted to let it loose by killing all of them! 

But there's a time when ur heart tells u not to give up on their bad-mouthed words. Because u just need to bare in mind, if u kept thinking of being inferior in whatever situations, how on earth people will start to believe in u? U really wish they could give u the best treatment they can? without u showing to them what u capable of? 

So my mindset was simple - Just go on with life, give actualization to urself & bare in mind the good side of people talks about u :D